Thursday, December 29, 2011

God's Many Blessings: Day 6

Well seeing as how I completely missed numbered my blessings I am catching up today with 31-40.  And I am finally able to say, I have re-started the book "one thousand gifts"!!!

31. being created perfectly imperfect

32. photography

33. rainy movie day with my daughter

34. big brothers' hugs

35. the smell of the bathroom after my husband gets ready for work

36. orange cinnamon rolls

37. cozy blankets made by my mom with love

38. long distant friends

39. my 5 year old niece's giggle

40. The Hallmark Channel

Lord God, I thank you so much for making me perfectly imperfect!  Thank you for the grace that covers my short comings.  Thank you for reminding me that you love me just as I am and nothing about me is a surprise to you.  Lord I pray you will embrace those that are hurting and sick, you know who they are.  I lift them into your loving presence.  In Christ's name, Amen.

www.onethousandgifts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment